Through accreditation, NCACE provides leadership and guidance to coaching education providers, sport administrators, and the public regarding the knowledge, values, and skills of effective coaches.
NCACE grants accreditation to educational programs that meet or exceed the requirements outlined in the NCACE Guidelines for Accreditation of Coaching. Sport coaching educational programs are evaluated according to documentation provided by coaching education providers who demonstrate the ability to furnish to coaches the knowledge, skills and values described in the Standards. Applications for accreditation are accepted twice a year (i.e., January 15th and July 15th).
- NCACE Accreditation Explanation
- NCACE Domain Specific Review
- NCACE Accreditation Fee Structure
- NCACE Accreditation Interest Form
- Guidelines for Choosing a CE Provider